Hideaway

My place is between the sentences, hidden behind words, squeezed into letters

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I used to run
I used to hide from love
But now, I'm satisfied
'Cause I showed me
That love could be
So good, so real and oh so right
So many things I used to let get in my way
Now I open up my arms and say hey...

Lovin me
It's all I wanna do
For the rest of my life
This feels so right I'm
Lovin me
It's all I wanna do
For the rest of my days

An open book, an open door
That's what I am and I thank me for
The heart I give that's sensitive
I'm all I need and I'm so much more
I used to fill each hour of each single day
Now I slow it down enough to say hey hey


(prirejeno po Kristin W.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, girl!

7:23 am  
Blogger Blurry said...

čeprov ne vem kdo si, hvala:) :blush:

1:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yeah:D *stoji s hrbtom proti bralcu drajsajoč nazaj zakrivljene ročice po hrbtni strani trupa*

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home